Wednesday, October 6, 2010

~Your Past~

Who can go back to their past? Certainly there're no one who can do that.
Why?
Because what did happened is already fated for us. If we can go back,what is mistakes for?
Watching this sort of movie like 13 going on 30 and 17 really make me scared sometimes..
Scared for not trying to do my best in every way I can. And when I realize 'bout it, it's already too late...
I forgot that everything I do, I have to put all effort in it, so that I won't regret it later. Even if I remember this fact, I'd still doing the same thing...Hahaha...word 'stupid' sometimes can be best implied on me...knowing but never change.
Even now, feeling of regret has fully absorbed in my heart...
I regret for not doing my bes in school.
I regret for not obeying my parents words.
I regret for letting my self get troubled into couple's love.
And I regret for not being a good Muslim.
Sadly...I can't reverse all this back...Yeah...a BIIGGGG LOST!
If I can go back to the past, I'll surely repair all the things that I regret.
I tried to look for all of this in a positive way. Well, if I doing well in everything, I must be the most perfect person right?
Here's the use of regret come. Regret makes us think and trying to be a better one. That's one in it. Instead of becoming a better one, I also can learn many things in the process..and from the big lost I've made in the past, I can get a doubled more better results in it..Isn't it good?
From this, I realize something..Everything that Allah has fated for us, there are goods in it. Surely! It is just us who need to realize and seek for the answer by ourself..

5 comments:

Secawan Horlick said...

the other name of fate is Qada' dan Qadar...huhu..

Nurul Afiqah said...

hihi..thanx for reminding..

Anonymous said...

at least there's an effort to become a better person and regret for all ur mistakes :)

luv ur penulisan amarfi :PP

Nurul Afiqah said...

whoever u r...thank you..=)

ani said...

peluang 2 sntiasaq ada.kesilapan 2 mengajar kita jd org yg lbh baik