Tuesday, October 26, 2010

~World~

Beautiful,isn't it? My cousin from Australia tagged me in this photo..There's more,but I love this 1 a lot because it's purple. And I love purple.
Looking at all the beautiful things make me realize and grateful. How lucky we are for living in this world. A world full with beauty and love. And also,not to forget, Allah's bless.
Don't you feel lucky? I am. Thanks to Allah for letting me live for 20 years And giving me all the peoples around me. Sometimes, when the feeling of sorrow and regret come to me, I'll quickly thinks of other things that I love. Exploring the reason behind all that happens.
Saying all this stuff make me recall of the things that recently give a shock to me. The IFF(Islamic Festival Fashion).
First of all,is there in islam, a fashion show?And an addition to it,muslimah fashion show?
Owh...what a thing!
Do we know what is the real meaning of aurat for woman?
Hendaklah mereka menutupkan kain tudung ke dada mereka” [ An-Nur (24):31].
This is it! Cover your chest. Jangan ingat kita tidak mengutip sama dosa bila lelaki teruja melihat kita. Sila bahagi dua dosa tersebut.
In IFF,what I've seen is attraction. Hijab that didn't cover your breast. Cloth that show your bodyline. Is that's the meaning of Islam in yourself. It's a shame. And it's sad to actually see it yourself how naive people nowadays.
My friends, didn't this touch your heart? I am touched. Looking at how world evolve around me and counting days to the end, it's making me scared. Scare of what will happen to us and what if Allah pay it to us while we're on this world...

2 comments:

Secawan Horlick said...

secwan horlick like this post..

Nurul Afiqah said...

boley plak like2 kat cni...mcm fb