Sunday, October 17, 2010

~My Smart Watch~

I have a smart watch. How smart it is?
Well...who knows..Actually,my group have to create something new. And this is our product.
SMART WATCH. A watch that can read heart beat, calorie consumption and read your body temperature. Is it smart? Yes,it is! If it is for a small wrist watch..
But the problem now is...we are not an engine student. Not even a technician or maybe an inventor. We are a STATISTIC student. And with Allah's blessing, Insyaallah we can be a Statistician..Amin..
Tomorrow is the day for us to present out beloved watch..It's hard!!!! It's unrealistic!!!
It's CRAZY!!!!!
How come we can invent something that is clearly as crystal, not related to what we learn..
It's a learning process.Yeah.....learning process...bla,bla,bla....
Why and why can't I accept all this with an open heart? I guess..mine is not even half pure..
The thing right now is, I need to concentrate and finish the report of this smart watch..
Ya Allah....give strength to me...Amin..

No comments: