Wednesday, August 25, 2010

~When I'm no Longer needed~

Did you ever felt it?
A lonely feeling,
such as you're not needed anymore.
such as you're an outsider
such as you're not even in the memory
Did you ever felt it?
Really really felt it?
It is as you're like a pick up truck
A pick up truck that saying,
" I'm here. If you need me,just call me and I'll be there"
Is that all I can be?
What a useless friend I am
What a sad friends I had
What a pity self of me
Worthless!
This feeling of sadness
Can't be healed just like that
Even the magical word 'sorry',is useless.
In fact, maybe I'm the one who should apologize.
For being an intruder
For being oversensitive
For being caring
and for being busybody
I mistakenly thought that I am the best friends ever.
Heh, but that's a lie
Waking up from dreaming,
I will face the reality.
The reality of what I am worth for..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awat sdey ngat mok cik? huhu
-atin-

Secawan Horlick said...

layan perasaan la plak.. touching..touching.. huhu