Thursday, August 19, 2010

Who's killing the 'mood'?

Did I kill the 'mood'? I don't think so...It's just that 'mood' really loves to fly away from me. Especially the 'mood' that's named HAPPY.
Everyday I went to city campus unarmed. Thinking that everything going to went well. But, as usual, all my dreams turn upside down. Things just happen you know...such as, getting scold by lecturer, assignment++ and tired...
And all that mentioned above, sent away my HAPPY. And the bad news flew down to my leg. The 'mood' who's named FRUSTRATED came over to make friend with me..There you go...my good mood was replaced by the bad mood..
Now...my question is,who's at fault in making this exchange mood behavior?
Is it the lecturer?
is it the assignment?
Or...is it me who cannot control my mind in handling my 'mood'?

No comments: