Tuesday, January 12, 2010

mY rEsEaRcH

tomorrow dah kena submit proposal..well, supposed to b today as now is 0103 AM. I'm very tired. Penat badan, penat mind, penat perasaan. untuk hari ni jer, rase mcm banyak sangat dugaan n keperitan yg kena hadapi. and even sampai dis moment pun, proposal ni x settle lagi. So cmne ni? How can I finish it right on tym? dalam hati ni ade jer perasaan cuak. Scared if Tuan Haji naik angin if we don't submit it to him hand by hand. For now on, I just can pray and tawakkal je for d best. I'm trying my very best here and there so that dis proposal looks perfect. Soryy guys (my group member) if I don't reach your high xpectation. I know you guys not feeling so well. Sorry again k. I try the hardest and only dis I can present to you. Hope you'll accept it. Anyway, I got so many new xperience by joining dis group. 0135 Wednesday