Sunday, January 10, 2010

hEpi bElAtEd nEw yEaR.

Hepi belated new year to me...today's 10 jan of 2010, meaning...it's already 10 days from new year.. What did I do for this past 10 days?Well,gOd knows.. Nway, for dis new year, I really2 hope dat I'll lead a better way of life n be +ve in everything. In other words, I hope I can be a more matured lady. Even I know, that, it's IMPOSSIBLE! I'm getting older. I'm suppose to be old-in-mind too..But then, nothing's changing. Im just the plain me. (The plain me is) : a) badmouth 'bout others b) hard-headed c) cold-hearted (on certain thing, but mostly is) d) alwys thinkin' dat I'm d best e) lonely...(d saddest thing ever) f)many others bad attitude dat suppose 2 b vanished 4evr I have to change. Must! But dat just like a thousand-years later. Can anyone help me to change? please, please...I'm begging for someone. No...I have to change by myself. Dat's the 1st rule ever in changing a bad thing to something better. which means, I have to 'muhasabah diri' and repent for all my bad deeds. Ya Allah..please, bless me with all your love and help me in changing myself for dat's the only way for me to be nearer as possible to your heaven's door...Aminn....