Monday, February 1, 2010

Jealousy & 'Mr. Brave'

Cemburu.Jealousy. Same thing but diff in pronounce. Tengok orang ni jealous, tengok orang tu jealous.. Entah apalah agaknyer yg boleh buat diri ni tak jealous. Then,I came out with a conclusion, all by myself. Shut my eyes n ears,if..I don't want to feel jealous again. Well,the real thing is, I'm lack of everything. That's why I'm jealous! Lack of frens, lack of confidence, lack of kindness, lack of many other things! And the disease of 'lack of' can only be healed by being a brave one. Brave to be the one and only one in each things. But..=( That 'Mr.Brave' don't want to make fren with me. 'Mr. Brave' said : YOU'RE NOT QUALIFIED TO BE MY FREN! And 'Mr.Brave' add sumthing before it gone : GIRL,I'LL BE YOUR FREN. BUT, ONLY WHEN YOU'RE UNDERSTAND WHO AM I, AND WHAT'S THE USE OF ME BY YOUR SIDE. Hmm..then suddenly I start thinking, is there any special reason why I need 'Mr.Brave' by my side? Looks like, I have to search for d answer..and surely, it'll take another thousand-year for it.