Thursday, May 5, 2011

~Love To~

Wow..gorgeous way to talk 'bout something. but what thing should I talk about?
Let's begin with 'Love to'. I would love to go there!
I would love to take that!
Yes,I would love to! Last but not least...
Love to hell.
Rude ending huh? exactly! Why did I said that? Because there are too many couples around me that make 'love to hell'.
Can you brief more on love to hell?
Sure, I would love to..
First, why is it to hell? why it can't be heaven? Answer : Because you always said 'love brings me to heaven' or at least 'I feel like I'm in heaven' Is it fair to other people if it's only you who can feel heaven? It's not fair! So then, you should get a taste of hell from my post here. Did you do this with your soo lovely partner?
1) Seducing him. Oh, you don't? have you ever talk to him in sweet voice? in case you don't know, let me tell you. There's a reason why women's voice become one of our aurat.
2)Show him your hair, or maybe any part of your body that shouldn't be showed as long as he is your boyfriend ONLY. You don't? Ok, that's good. It's a relief to hear that. But if you ever did that on purpose,then be ready to be burned in hell. (in case you don't repent)
3)Purposely wear something nice to take his attention. And if it 'small' or 'no space for air', it will be years addition in hell. Can you breath wearing cloth like that?Urghh!!!
4)Lied to your parents face about something just because of your beloved one. What to do..since he's the only one who loved you right? Your parents must be a jerk since they didn't understand my feeling of love that's going to burst out for him.
Well, 4 most hated things I see in couples. That's what happen around me. I can see and I can feel. That's why I want to write this.
Maybe, MAYBE only, it's not impossible for me to be like this. But, since I'd wrote this, and create each words by myself, maybe I can stop myself from stepping my leg to HELLDOOR!
Well, to me myself...a little reminder..this is LOVE TO HELL.

No comments: